Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pikachu Used... EDM Arena!!!


Due to the interest the "Pikachu Used Thundershock" characters received, I felt obligated to create this teaser poster of a would be fighting game called EDM Arena. If you haven't seen the characters, you can find them here.

As for the creation of this poster... it took a while. It's layout is based off the Ultra Music Festival posters. The most challenging parts of creating this piece were designing the game title logo and balancing the colour and contrast of all the characters plus the background.

Maybe there'll be some screenshots of this game later...

5 comments:

  1. are you really doing this into a game? thats actually a really cool idea for a game. Do you have more characters in mind? i only thought of 3 pretty good ones. Datsik or Kill the noise (from lightspeed ep album) and i also thought the Monstercat cat. lmao anyway looking forward to seeing more of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope one day it can be a game. Right now it's just for fun, but we'll see.
      I'm definitely working on more characters atm. Kill the Noise is on the to-do list and Monstercat mascot is a great idea! (I guess labels could count).
      Thanks for the interest and the suggestions! :)

      Delete
  2. Let me tell you that I'm really amazed by your work. You really are great. I hope to see a game like this too. Congratulations for all your effort, and keep the good work (Sorry bout my bad English ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!! :) I hope it becomes a game, too, someday.

      Delete
  3. Well I only found this because I was looking for Vario but this sound like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete