Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Sketchbook Sketchstuff

Yo, just some drawings from my sketchbook:

I don't know what this is supposed to be. The head and ball torso thingy were drawn out since early July and the arms weren't added until late August. With sudden inspiration and need to draw something, this Miasma demon thing was born. (Colored with Faber-Castell colored pencils and markers.)

Yeah... this... is Agent 9. I don't know why he/she/it is called Agent 9. I don't know why it has a lizard head or why it's blue... or why it wears purple fish nets with pink high heels. Apparently this was a popular character I came up with and drew many times wayyyyy back in the day, and after cleaning out a certain cabinet filled with old papers, I found it and decided to revamp it. I wish I had the original drawing - the muscle anatomy was beautiful. :'D (Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.)

One of the more recent sketches I did, this one happened during the flight from home to school in Sarasota. It started out as Kerrigan, then I forgot what Kerrigan's details and anatomy were so then it changed into a Kerrigan android. Didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, but the pose I really liked. Not sure whether to go back and fix the sketch or paint it.