I was thinking about drawing this concept for about month, and finally here it is:
Turnaround for a Knife Party inspired character, named "KP"! :''''''D
The best way to describe Knife Party is that they are a group of two guys that produces seizure music. They are my favorite music group and one of the main reasons I'm slowly going deaf.
First off, I had way too much fun coming up with this guy's concept. I tried to incorporate as much of Knife Party as I could into one little dude. I'll break it down:
- Group's logo is a short sword and shield mounted onto his back
- Straps on his arms and legs that look like tourniquets ("Tourniquet" is the name of one of their songs)
- Arm-mounted Lazer Cannon (Derived from one of their songs: "Destroy Them With Lazers")
- [Bloody] KP skin comes from the catchphrase "Where's the bloody Knife Party?". Plus, there needed to be a KP version with blood anyway.
- Appearances of [G] KP and [R] KP are derived from the two guys that make up the group: Gareth McGrillen and Rob Swire.
Other side notes about KP:
- He lives in a desolate place called Rage Valley. (Rage Valley comes from Knife Party's second EP)
- Owns a monstrous pet centipede. ("Centipede" is another one of their songs)
And that's all I have about KP thus far. I have other concepts like this guy in mind - I hope to get to them after I'm finished developing KP a little more. :'D