Two-part character reveal for Batch 7!!!
Dillon Faceless (Dillon Francis)
- Faceless was first teased in one of the comic panels from this post.
- Based off of Dillon Francis' internet personas. From left to right: Dillon loves Taco Bell (default pose holding the taco), middle guy is DJ Hanzel, and third is DJ RichAsFuck.
- Faceless is a rogue A.I. who's origins are currently unknown. He makes his first appearance by sabotaging Channel 42, completely rendering the entire TV station inoperable. He may or may not have a connection with the local taco place, DJ Awareness Tacos... (a Dillon Francis reference)
- In game, each of Faceless' personas differ slightly in techniques and strategy. To become Hanzel, he puts on a pair of shades, DJ RAF a hat, and back to Dillon consuming a taco. He has a "super" mode called "Burnin' Up" (based on of Dillon Francis' songs dubbed the same name) in which he gets a glowing pair of eyes and shoots rainbow lasers and cats out of his face (reference to the Burnin' Up music video).
Chella (Dog Blood)
- The development of this character was aided by a great friend of mine, hybridblood.
- Chella's name is based off of one of Dog Blood's songs "Chella Ride".
- Vulgar (based on Dog Blood song "Middle Finger"), intimidating, and prone to mindless violence, Chella is one of nastiest characters to roam The City. A bounty hunter from the same solar system as Mirza, she's on a mission to hunt Mirza down for a wrong that she did in the past. Mirza is unaware that she has a bounty on her head, but her nomadic nature helps cover her tracks from the likes of Chella.
- Chella occasionally plays guitar and even then she's still terrifying. (Based on another Dog Blood song "Shred or Die".)
Only one more character left for Batch 7!